Thursday, April 2, 2015

CCEE1514 Humor


Frances is our hostess for April, and just like April starts with April Fool's Day, it is also National Humor Month. So, in honor of these two events, she has asked us to reflect some humor in our card and in the sentiment. Everyone always can use a laugh or a smile, and these are always the most fun cards to create. Come join us this week in sharing some smiles and giggles. If you post your card on SCS, use CCEE1514 as your keyword. Make sure you link your fun card over on the linky on the CCEEblog site.

I love the Art Impression images I have been collecting, and they always put a smile on my face. I added a few sequins just to add to the light and bubbly feel of the card.

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fabulous AI Girlfriend in her striped chair and polka dot dress! Great layout with your embossed fishtail banner and bubbly sequins!

Lois said...

Chuckles are good for the soul, and this one evokes the chuckles!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These sets of Oldsters are wonderful......and I believe in "wining".

Sabrina said...

Love that punny sentiment!! The sequins are a great addition to add to the fun feel.

StampOwl said...

You can never go wrong using an AI stamp when it comes to humorous cards and this one is no exception. Fabulous card

Joanne (jojot) said...

these ladies always crack me up.....such fun