Thursday, May 21, 2015

CCEE1521



How fun Joanne's challenges are for May! Today's challenge is to use corregated paper and fabric on your card.  I used a crimper on some gold chrome cardstock and I used green felt for my fabric on my leaves. I guess the lace could be fabric as well. I did some faux fabric using blue denmin design paper for the top of the card. I am not sure of the source of the sentiment.  Go through your stash piles and see what you can create for this challenge.

Go over to the link on CCEEStampers to post your card, and while you are there check out all the great designs our team created for Joanne's challenge.  Make sure to use the CCEE1521 code on Splitcoaststampers site.

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your denim and lace are a great background for your button blossom and felt leaves! Such a pretty design, Liz!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I thought the denim was fabric too! The shiny gold is gorgeous crimped! Lovely card!

Sabrina said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who reckoned felt was fabric. Well, they have whole bolts of it in the fabric shops I go to! I thought your denim was real :D. The lace is gorgeous. And it's when I see cards like this, I think I should give up on my crimper and buy a new one that might actually work - the metallic card looks fabulous crimped.

Lois said...

That gold chrome cardstock looks great corrugated! And how clever to use faux denim DP for your background.

StampOwl said...

now you have me singing denim and lace haha ... fabulous card

Maryann said...

I am singing denim and lace too, as I thought the denim was fabric. Love the felt leaves and that gold card is gorgeous. Well done Liz.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....you made corrugated paper elegant with the use of the beautiful lace......gorgeous card